December 1, 2014 at 4:40 pm #20
This is a test topic in the General Discussion board. Please replace this Topic with your own content or delete it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Automated quality assurance is a must for continuous processing in pharma and biotech
- PAT knowledge management optimises SMART Factories
- Real-time quality based process control attracts interest at CPhI India
- Integrating PAT and robotics to bring pharmaceutical manufacturing to the next level
- Automation-driven recycling of plastic: when technology meets sustainability
- Eli Lilly’s award-winning factory relies on synTQ for continuous drug manufacturing
Video Case Study
The Achema forum and exhibition event regularly welcomes over 150,000 participants from around 100 different countries. One of the central themes of the 2018 event, that of ‘Flexible Production’, i.e. how to optimise the value chain by using new digital technologies is highly relevant to the synTQ software platform. […]